Update/News

10/6 2020

Haven't updated the blog in quite some time, but I've still been working on translating and editing.
You probably noticed, but I no longer take commissions (Might be convinced by a monetary incentive though).
Hope ya'll safe with all insanity going on in the world right now.

27/7 2019

So, everyone probably noticed exhentai is back up. Thank god it was temporary, let's hope it stays up permanently now.
Anyhow, I've already uploaded two new works there (Shakkin tsuma Cattleya by Kinoshita Junichi and Let's grow up with mother by GOD Ryokutya Bu-chan)

 27/6 2019

Sorry for not updating for, like, a year.
What can I say? Depression sucks!

Anyhow, I'm still doing my thing, just slower than usual.

Also, after computer troubles some years ago I realised that having online backups was a good idea. After finding Sad Panda (exhentai; probably the largest online repository of hentai), I started uploading everything there.

In case you missed it Sad Panda is dead, and there is no plan to revive it.
R.I.P. Sad Panda!

Anyway, I'm not sure how much of my work is lost now, but I'm sure at least some is.
When I find another good online repository for my work I will tell you.

Comments

  1. More Oninoe translations pls. (If can Ibitsutane, the brown girl with the white monster, the full one with desriptions on hitomi.la) Really appreciating your work 😭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment